Now there is no reason to discard your favorite non-induction cookware or stovetop espresso maker just because you purchased your new induction stove.
Our new Frabosk Induction Heat Diffuser Plate allows non-induction cookware or stovetop espresso makers (such as aluminum, copper, etc) to be used on any induction cook top.
This Induction Heat Diffuser Plate is available in 2 sizes and provides a heating surface of 5 5/8" for the smaller and 8 3/4" for the larger size. Both sizes include an removable athermic handle that can be used to safely move the induction diffuser plate from and to the cooktop.
This versatile product will serve you 3 different functions:
1.) Will work on induction stoves and enable any non-induction cookware such as aluminum, cooper, non-induction steel, etc to be used on your induction stove.
2.) Can be used as a heat diffuser (simmer ring) to distribute and lower the heat to allow gentle heating for the preparation of sauces, melting, etc. For this purpose, our induction diffuser plate can be used on induction, gas, electric, glass or ceramic cook tops.
3.) Can be used as a cook top trivet to allow small pans or espresso makers to securely stand on gas stoves, crossbars or any hob. Our induction heat diffuser plate is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.
Made in Italy
- enables non-induction cookware and stovetop maker to be used on any induction cook top
- available in 2 sizes (5 5/8" & 8 3/4") (8 3/4" = out of stock)
- removable athermic handle
- will work on any induction cooktop with any cookware material
- can also be used as heat diffuser (simmer ring), cook top trivet, or warming plate
- can be used on any type of stove
- made in Italy